Evening Unfolds – Fine Art Print
8 x 10″ print – matted to 11 x 14″
A giclée reproduction of the original, acrylic painting “Evening Unfolds” by artist Timothy Stanford. Giclée (pronounced “zhee-clay”) is a French word meaning “to spray” and refers to how an inkjet printer works. Giclée prints are known for their high quality, exceptional detail, and reasonable cost. They are often indistinguishable from their original counterpart.
- Made with 100% archival quality materials. This means your print will last as long as you will and probably even longer!
- Colors are matched as accurately as possible to the original painting.
- 1/16” thick, black mat provides a beautiful contrast that will make all those colors pop.
- 3/16″ thick, foam board backing so your print will not bend, bow, or warp.
- Protective plastic wrapping ensures your print is delivered in pristine condition.
Note: please Contact Me if you’re interested in additional size options